Thursday 22 May 2014

American Rapper Wale Coming Back To Nigeria Collaborates With Olamide

Maybach rapper, Wale is coming back to Nigeria  . We are still wondering what the star is coming to do tho... Could it be another family visitation? Or for  his duet with Olamide?

Wale also disclosed he has collaborated with Olamide and will be releasing the song soon.

‘Me and @Kingbaddo droppin somethin soon. Bout to send my nigha this shyt #gunmanoose all summer for them #greenwhitegreen boys ‘, Wale wrote on Instagram, adding a snippet of the song.

Anyways, Nigeria is the rapper's home, so he can come anytime he likes.

                  

5 comments:

I hope the song would be cool like the one he did with Wizkid?

I don't need anybody to tell me the song is going to be mad.

Mr Folarin..u now liking Nigeria abi? I guess its cos they celebrate u alot here

Niceeeee. Badoo is growing

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More