Sunday 11 May 2014

Finally!!! Star Born Singer Houston Grey Drops New single 'Where do we go?'

Star born singer, Houston Grey unveils the long-awaited and
hugely anticipated music single 'Where do we go?' Ft Drey beatz. 

The star used this song to address all the problems Nigerians are facing right now. Personally, i belive Nigeria would never become a beautiful country by it's citizens  just standing, looking up to the skies like one manna in form of a human being would fall down before our eyes.

Well one young man has decided to do the necessary by putting his thoughts into music. Here is Star born Houston Grey  back  again with another dope single and he's dedicating it to Nigerians all around the world.

'Where do we go?" Is very solid and is a must have on the playlist of every good Nigerians. Both the young and the old would absolutely love this song. Listen, download, share and enjoy.
                 Download



                  

13 comments:

Toh nice..Well done Grey

Jah Bless Houston. .I have bein waiting for this drop.

Wooooooow the song is crazy..Nice one Houston and Drey killed it too

I enjoyed this song..I made it a point of duty to here what he has to sing after I read the anticipation. SO FAR I AM VERY IMPRESSED

H.Grey the sky is ur limit. .God would bless you for speaking for the poor mass

One word for this song...#magnificent

I didn't know Drey can sing like this mehn...Houston you are a true talent. I tip you to tak over Nigeria. Just keep up the good work and drop more good music for us.One Love

I didn't know Drey can sing like this mehn...Houston you are a true talent. I tip you to tak over Nigeria. Just keep up the good work and drop more good music for us.One Love

Nice..But would our leaders listen to this? Would they answer?

#Special #Bringbackour girls
So much love

The support this girls are getting from celebrities is amazing

Nigeria must survive. HOUSTON I love you so much becos of the song..I am proud of you

I almost cried wen I heard this song..May God help us in this country. We really need help, the innocent is dying everyday.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More