Wednesday 26 March 2014

Kelly Handsome Explains Why He Came Out Of A Coffin On Stage

Kelly Handsome has finally defended himself for making an entrance to stage in a coffin.

The singer earlier in the month arrived to perform at a show in Owerri, making his entrance to the venue and stage in a coffin. Kelly jumped out as smoke emitted from within the coffin.

The rapper/singer revealed that his bid to revive his career prompted him to pull the stunt.

‘I’m at that point in my life when many believe that Kelly Hansome’s music career is dead; so I thought of a concept that would best depict my comeback and that was what I came up with. It wasn’t an easy decision but I had to take the bull by the horn and they loved it, ’ Kelly said in a recent interview.




10 comments:

Wat he did was ridiculous

Stupid stunt...Wat wnt people do for fame dis days?

Lol...and he actually caught everyone's attention

Mak una leave d poor boy jare

Lwkm..u get money reach am?

Playing wit Coffin is a dangerous move

This dude has lost
..Wch normal human being would do dat?

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More