Monday 17 March 2014

Ice Prince Zamani Shares Photo Of Himself And His Grand Parents

Chocolate city rapper, Ice Prince posted a picture of himself and  his grand parents on instagram for fans to see.

It’s a thing of joy and pride knowing your grandparents are still alive and kicking, I mean some people don’t even have parents talk-less of grandparents.
The rapper posted the picture above with this caption:

“Today I cried… My Grand mum and dad are in their 90′s and i still see love in their eyes… Told me stories about my late mum and Dad too… Some things are wey too deep to explain brother…#JustDreamAboutSomeShit that’s all.





7 comments:

The grand parents have rilly tried

The Gmum looks young at her age...very ok.

Its fun to hve active grand parents. .I wish my grand dad was alife

Nice move boss..Keep showing them love.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More