Thursday 20 February 2014

UNBELIEVEABLE: 50 Cent Leaves Shady Records / AftermathEntertainment ...





50 Cent has been with Eminem’s label from the start, but on Feb. 20 the  rapper announced his shocking decision to part ways with his former mentor. Could there be tension between the two rappers?

Eminem helped 50 Cent skyrocket to success in 2003, when 50 killed the rap game with the release of his six-time platinum debut album Get Rich Or Die Tryin’ . But now it looks like that relationship is over! After 11 years of working with Eminem, 50 has decided to jump ship and switch labels.

According to  Hollywood life, 50 Cent is now an independent artist. He has thanked Dr. Dre and Eminem in a statement. 

Dr. Dre and Eminem run Aftermath Entertainment and Shady Records, respectively while Jimmy Iovine runs Interscope Records.

‘I have had great success to date with Shady/Aftermath/Interscope and I’d like to thank Eminem and Dr. Dre for giving me an incredible opportunity ’, 50 Cent said in a statement. ‘I’ve learned so much from them through the years. I am excited to enter this new era where I can carry out my creative vision ’.

Eminem says he is grateful for his work with 50 Cent and that his friendship with 50 will not change.

In a statement released by the label boss/rapper, Em says; “Both myself and Shady Records are grateful to
have had the chance to play a part in 50′s career,Shady simply would not be what it is without 50 Cent.”
“I’ve developed a great friendship with 50 over the years, and that’s not going to change,” Eminem adds. “We know 50 will have success in his new situation, and we remain supporters of both him and G-Unit.”

At least now 50 seems happier, and he’s preparing to release his new album Animal Ambition, due out on June 3.

So do you think 50cent would be better under his new record label? DROP YOUR COMMENTS. 

7 comments:

I can't tell if he would be better..But I am sure he would be Happy there.

I can't tell if he would be better..But I am sure he would be Happy there.

Good thing they are in good terms.

50cent is talented. .He can succeed anywhere.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More