Thursday 23 January 2014

Comedian I Go Die Rocks Skirt To Prince TJ Hays Party

TJ Hays has being rocking the entire music industry after the release of his hit song  Iworiwo (Click to Download) .  He won Lasgidi's star most promising Act 2013 Award and words from his camp says he would be releasing the video for his hit song soon.

The star has being balling hard with the rest of his colleagues,  as he was recently hosted by one of Nigerians top comedians, Ay Makun in his house.
He also hosted Comedian "I Go Die" in his sister's marriage. We  all knows Comedian "I Go Die" is very hilarious when it comes to his dress sense..

More pictures of TJ Hays after the Cut:

13 comments:

Lol...I go dye too funny

Prince i see ya.. Ride on boss.

Prince is d next star in this country. .He dey try.

Prince is d next star in this country. .He dey try.

Our Prince is growing..Rataaaaaaaaaaaa

I want ma songs on ur blog. How do I contact u? I wld pay.

Some one pls pls tell i go die,he aint in scotland lol

Lol @ I go dye, ride on big bro, d ratata king himself. Am so proud to be ur kid sista (Ella).

Gud job Wes, ur 2 much.Ella.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More