Tuesday 17 December 2013

Best Place To Buy Diamond Shoes And Bags At Affordable Prices In Nigeria.

Hey ladies!!! This update is for you all... We are offering a very special package for all of you this December..

I want to Introduce Ella's Diamond Shoes And Bags to you all... The shoes and bags are confirmed designers with high quality and they are sold at a very affordable rate.

Their head office is in Grace to Grace plaza, 35 soko estate rd effurun. Delta state. 
Or contact their head office with this number 08068422658.
BB PIN: 7c819540

Go to their office and Start making your orders now!!! And compliments of the season as you look good on this beautiful products.

Check out more samples of their products after the cut:

7 comments:

Abel i love your promotions..How much would it costs me to promote my business in your blog? And nice products.

Lovely..I would check dem out..I know whr dat adress is.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More