Saturday 23 November 2013

Wale Says He Wouldn’t Be In Nigeria For The FOZ Concert Because His Flight Ticket Wasn’t Paid For

Despite the fact that i am disappointed i have to report this.

Ice Prince’s much talked about Fire of Zamani concert would hold today and Wale was slated to be one of the headliners at the concert.

Maybach Music Group issued out a
statement as regards Wale’s supposed trip to Nigeria explaining that he could not make the trip for certain reasons.

Read Wale's statement:

"To my Nigerian people. It saddens
me to share this news but I am not
able to make it to the show in Lagos
on 23 Nov because the promoter did not handle logistics. I was at
the airport in NYC trying to get on
the flight but my tickets were not
paid for so even if I wanted to do a free show, it would not be
possible for me to get there. This is
not the fault of @iceprincezamani or @choccitymusic but I will be in Nigeria soon." -Wale

6 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More