Tuesday 26 November 2013

Uti Calls Toke Makinwa a Party Animal

Hummmm don't mind my headline.
Uti didn’t use the word Party Animal point blank but that was what he meant.

According to attendees at the ELOY Awards which took place over the weekend, Here’s what Uti (the host) has to say about Toke Makinwa and her ever presence at any celebrity party going on;

"Everybody is beefing you Toke. Why? You see, before Toke came on the scene, I was the most beefed celebrity for attending so many events, but now, whenever I go to event these days, I pray to God that Toke attends too, so I won’t be insulted alone… since she came around, the hate on me has lessened because finally there is someone who attends more events than me".

2 comments:

Dey r both birds of same feathers...

Lol....cnt stop laughing..
Uti can tell us more abt them..Toke has taken d flag 4m him....
D 2 can make a wow couple cos de gat somfin in common...which is wakawaka.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More