Tuesday 6 August 2013

Master Degree holder caught with Drug

The Murtala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos have arrested a 3O year career counsellor and alumnus of the Bolton University, United kingdom, Arinze Ifeanyi John.

During interrogation, Arinze confessed to the crime but blamed poverty. He said
“I came to Nigeria in June as Alumnus Ambassador of my University. Work was at advanced stage for an establishment for an establishment in Onitsha with parent and prospective candidates who are interested in furthering their education in the United kingdom.

“In the process, I got an interview request in London which I had wanted to quickly attend an continue with my assignment in Nigeria. My friend, who assisted me with a return ticket, gave me the bag to use for my trip”.

“It was inside the parcel the drug was found, I am very sorry for what has happened. I want friends, relatives and business associates to please understand my situation”.


Arinzo holds a bachelor degree in Business Administration from  Madonna,  Anambra state. He also has a master’s degree in international Business at Bolton University. He has lived in Bolton University in the last three years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More