Saturday 14 October 2017

Senator Yayi called out by Lagosian after his driver absconded upon bashing his car


Senator Solomon Olamilekan Adeola a.k.a Yayi has been called out by an angry Lagosian, whose car was bashed by his driver. According to him, he was offered N3,000 by the driver who deceived him by asking him to wait till they get back.

Here’s what he wrote;

“Please can someone help out in reaching Senator Solomon Olamilekan Adeola aka Yayi of the APC to get my car fixed.

My name is Michael and I drive a 2008 Toyota prius.I was at festival mall on the 13th of October at about 1:15pm when I noticed the Lagos state annual conference was in procession.I was about leaving the premises when Senator Yayi’s convoy ram into my car.I tailed them along heading towards second rainbow and they signalled and we pulled over.

Mr Yayi’s driver came out so with the security operatives and they pleaded but offered me #3000 of which I rejected and I was told to go back to the mall to wait till they get back.I obeyed because I no wan eat beating..”I no hungry” I waited till the next morning and I’m still waiting.

Please Sir,if you get to read,see or hear about this,HELP FIX MY CAR I BEG OF YOU.Thank you and God bless…..APC CHANGE!”

 Senator Yayi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More