Monday 2 October 2017

‘I Don’t Give a F*ck!’- Cardi B Brags About Stealing Other Rappers’ Flows

cardi b beats nicki minaj
Cardi B is listening a whole damn lot to trolls and replying them, but concerned fans are asking: for how long before she missteps?

Recall that her song Bodak Yellow moved to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart, which made her the first female artiste to lead the chart since Lauryn Hill’s Doo Woop (That thing) in 1998. Hours after she broke the record, rapper Azealia Banks went on Twitter to call Cardi a ‘poor mans Nicki Minaj’, and later, accused the younger female artiste of sleeping with men for rap verses. And Cardi did clap back at Banks for that nasty comment.

Now, some folks are saying Cardi wouldn’t have gotten where she is today if she didn’t bite off Kodak Black’s song, No Flockin.

For a long time, Cardi ignored those jabs, but yesterday she took the bait during her concert to unleash anger on her critics. “And for anybody that telling me…’oh bitch you copied Kodak flow, you copied this and that flow’… So what bitch? So what?” She snapped yesterday.

Continuing, she said, “I’ma sound like all your favorite rappers. I’ma take all they flows and I’ma body it bitch. One day I’ma sound like Kodak, the next day I’m a sound like Meek Mill, the next day I’ma sound like Migos. I don’t give a fuck.”

For Kodak Black, he has no problem with Cardi. “You know why I fuck with Cardi B? Because they be thinkin’ both of us crazy and shit,” Kodak says of Cardi’s remix.

Well, watch the video of Cardi bragging about taking other people’s flows:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More