Saturday 5 August 2017

Why Mercy Johnson believes some people are in danger



Popular Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie has cried out after a number of phone calls and text messages she got from a stranger.

According to her, the person had called her number and said used the words, ‘hideout clear, do we kill them’.

She went on to tag the Nigerian Police and EFCC while recounting the ordeal.

Something is not right about this num…it called me and said ‘hideout clear, do we kill them’.and when I spoke, the call cut quickly, I call back and the person begins to insult me via Text..I am certain all isn’t well..@ngpolice @efcc. Please repost fnds. Am certain cus I engaged the person by replying to see if he or she would say something but No ..it was just normal rude insults so I could tell the person is trying to ward me off and make me think he or she is just not a fan.
Its not Me , Maybe someone or some people are in danger and he mistakenly called my line to communicate .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More