Monday 7 August 2017

‘There is nothing wrong with me’ – Nollywood Star Eniola Badmus on reports she is sick

Popular Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, has responded to news going round that she is sick, says there’s nothing wrong with her and she’s perfectly.

 In an interview with Punch, Eniola Badmus, revealed she was only diagnosed with a minor case of diarrhea which he treated him with.

 ‘Who told you there is anything wrong with me, are you sure that’s what you saw? ‘Please go back and confirm what you actually saw. I didn’t put any such picture on my social media pages. 

 ‘I am okay and there is nothing wrong with me. I was only diagnosed with minor diarrhea and I am perfectly well now. ‘There is no cause for alarm. I have been attending events and going on movie sets,’ she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More