Friday 11 August 2017

Ogun prophet, accomplice kill girl for ritual in church(Photo)


A self-acclaimed prophet of a white garment church in the Sagamu area of Ogun State, Kehinde Onayiga, has been arrested by the state police command for the alleged killing of a 13-year-old girl, Anuoluwapo Ajisafe, for ritual purposes.

The suspect was arrested together with an accomplice, Musiliu Jibril, who allegedly lured the victim into Onayiga’s church where she was killed.


Onayiga and Jibril were among 56 suspects paraded by the Ogun State Police Command at the command’s headquarters in Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Thursday, for offences bordering on ritual killing, kidnapping, cultism, armed robbery, impersonation, among others.

Jibril told journalists that it was Onayiga who contracted him to source for a female virgin, adding that she was to be used with some fetish materials for some Internet fraudsters (Yahoo boys).

He said, “I was able to lure the girl because she and her mother trusted me. It was the prophet (Onayiga) that contracted me to get a female virgin for ritual. He told me he wanted to prepare some charms for some Yahoo boys.
“I delivered the girl to him in his church at Sagamu and he promised to pay me N20,000. I am yet to get the money.”


Onayiga, who was dressed in his religious regalia while holding two goat horns wrapped in red cloths, denied the allegation.


He said, “It is a lie; he did not deliver any girl to me in my church.”


Onayiga said he trained under an Islamic cleric before leaving to start a white garment church.

Asked what he used the fetish-looking goat horns for, he responded, “I use them to pray for those brought to my church for healing.”

PUNCH Metro gathered that Anuoluwapo went missing on June 21, 2017, and her whereabouts had remained unknown till date.

Punch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More