Wednesday 21 October 2015

Amber Rose slams GQ for calling her Kanye's ex & Wiz Khalifa's babymama

Amber Rose took to Instagram where she's slammed GQ magazine for describing her as "Kanye's infamous ex" and "Wiz Khalifa's baby mama,"in an article .She posted the screenshot of the ''offensive'' article and wrote ;

"Really [GQ], I'm so much more then Kanye's Ex or Wiz's baby's mama. Damn, why the fuck did u guys reach out to me for this article and photo shoot? To dumb me down? I talked about feminism and my Slutwalk..."Wtf nice title smh I expected so much more from u guys and I'm so disappointed. I was so excited to be featured in GQ not realizing I was shooting for a tabloid. My slutwalk was for ignorant shit like this. Oh "Her beautiful dark twisted journey to the top"? Nice pun. Negative af. Thx for nothing."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More