Sunday 11 January 2015

Ik Ogbonna's Colombian Boo Celebrates His Birthday With Romantic Praises [Tweets]


The talented Nollywood actor/model, Ik Ogbonna's boo Sonia wrote to mark his birthday today.
: "Eze m❤️Daddy!!Husband of life!Happy birthday to my best friend.Still can't understand how you just meet someone and person starts giving a whole another purpose to ur life. Like what a heck I was actually doing without you? Can't even remember. Im grateful for your life,for another year you are being blessed with,for your good health,for more success and prosperity that is coming your way and whole lot of amazing things that are going to happen. Im grateful that you became part of me,my family,my main adviser,my partner in crime. My mumu of life. My very bush boy. Ahụrụ m gị n'anya nke ukwuu. Ị bụ ihe m niile . Ruo mgbe ebighị ebi.☺️. @ikogbonna I love you . #TeamCapricorn ♑️" \
 see tweets below :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More