Tuesday 9 December 2014

OMG !! Burna Boy Fire Shots Back At Wale Gates On Instagram

Burna took to his Instagram page to hit back at Wale. He shared a video post with caption “Sorry it’s @walegates. I heard u still live wit ur mama. No wonder u fit advice for niggaz n shit. Lol I’m a landlord nigga do ur research. We good over here. Thanks for caring tho. “

This war started when burna boy uploaded a pic of gold chains on his neck with caption "I got Your rent on my neck"

See photo below :

And wale voice out his displeasure about this pic above with the tweets below

See Tweets Below :

4 comments:

Wetin come concern the so called Wale gats?

Who da hell is Wale Gates?

Siping my rozay and observing. ...Let the battle continue.

Burna boy has a house ooooooooo.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More