Tuesday 4 November 2014

Pongracz brut and rose Champagne To Host Prince TJ Hays and Erigga

Premium cognac brand, Pongracz brut and rose Champagne is hosting two of Warri's finest entertainers, TJ Hays and Erigga this weekend (November 7, 2014).

The brand which is currently touring and hosting indigenous artists  across Nigeria chose Erigga and TJ Hays to represent them in Warri because of their hardwork and consistency this year.

The glitzy event is expected to take place at Extacy lounge: 46 Airport road, opposite Mosheshe estate,  Warri from 9pm. Turn up and have unlimited fun plus lot's of free gifts would be shared. The show Is free....

We might talk more on Pongracz brut and rose Champagne soon.

9 comments:

King of the street...Erigga I hail ooo.

I would love to attend the show. How much is the show?

Ratata. Thanks for the information Abel.

Really? That is very niceeeeeee.

I can do anything for that guy called Erigga. Would be there live to watch them.

@TJ Hays , I am sorry that I will not get to see you in action. I know you will shine bright like the star that you are. Your time has arrived . God is with you my dear. I will be supporting you in spirit from America

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More