Wednesday 12 November 2014

2face Idibia Regrets Fathering Children With Three Different Women

Nigerian iconic singer, 2face Idibia says he regrets having his seven children from different mothers.

While speaking at a press con he said;

“I didn’t plan to have kids from different women. But it has happened and I’m just taking it the way it is. But if you ask me what I wish, I will say ah, I for like make all of dem (children) come from one person. Yes!”

He further revealed : “You know like I said, me and music, it wasn’t a
coincidence. So, I have never, never
thought of doing anything else. But there was one point in time that I was really, really into football and na goal keeper I be dat time. So, I been dey think am say if music no work, I go just enter football just turn to goal keeper peacefully (Laughs).” He stated.


NOTE: Abel's blog promo is on....Call now for massive promotion of your songs, business and more stuffs  online... Call: +2348108991884...BBM Pin:  765D2F69....Hurry before it expires. .

3 comments:

Hehehe when your waste was winding round them e nor sweet you?

Tak responsibility. D deed has being done.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More