Wednesday 6 August 2014

Exclusive: Davido Explains Why He Is Mad At Wizkid

Davido has finally opened up on his alleged ‘beef’ with Wizkid.

While speaking with Sahara TV, Davido said ‘It’s not beef at all..but I’m the type of person if I feel something… to me everything you do, you don’t hit your brother down’

He explained further that the saga began after Wizkid made a comment about his NY concert, which he believed was directed at him.

‘This is the first time I’m saying this but the only reason I was upset was because of the NY concert. I was even going to tweet like you know ‘make sure everybody turn up for my brother Wizkid’s concert’ and he threw a shade like that. I’m not going to take that…that’s why I went and said what I said’ , he said.

"But it’s all cool, at the end of the day, we got to keep it on the music. Shout out to him. I’m still a big fan. It was never nothing but don’t throw a shade at me… especially when we were on the flight earlier. By the way, check the numbers on my last concert. Let’s leave it like that’ , he concluded.

We hope Wizkid would open up too.



Click the share button to share this news with friends on facebook and twitter.


               

Note: Add Abel's Blog On BBM To Recieve New Updates Directly Pin: 765D2F69 

18 comments:

I am not surprised a bit. I know Wizkid has always been an arrogant bastard right from time.

Don't judge just yet Max. U haven't heard Wizkid's version.

They should stick together and make good music. They don't know how great they would become together.

I know what I am talking about. Wizkid has always been hostile to people.

How does that solve the Ebola problem in Nigeria? Abeg forget that matter Davido.

Max dat does not give u right to call anyone arrogant bastard. No matter what the person did to u.

Jealousy wants to kill Wizkid. I mean no matter how hard he tries Davido keeps winning all the awards. Its painful ooooo.hehehehe.

I support Max joo. Wizkid is an arrogant bastard really. I don't like him anymore, abi he thinks he would be the only young star in Africa? He better wakes up and face the heat.

Wizkid is foolish nau. Davido should let him be.

Wizkid is foolish nau. Davido should let him be.

Talk talk talk......M tired of both of them already. They are making so much noise.

Funny how people hate Wizkid here. Na by force to socialize?

The kids fooling their selves in d public. I nor blame them sha, dey got so much luv from fans.

You people are here talking and insulting D boy, while he's in ATL having fun. Una well done.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More