Saturday 5 July 2014

I Can Act Nude In Movies – Nollywood Actress, Sylvya Oluchy

Nollywood actress, Sylvya Oluchy is enjoying a good spell in the movie industry. The star who won most promising actress at the Best of Nollywood awards in a recent interview with Vanguard reveals she can go nude as she sees no big deal in it.

On doing a sex scene in a movie she said: Yeah. I mean in Lekki Wives I have a couple of kissing and romantic scenes, no nudity but there was a lot of kissing and lots of making out so it comes with the job.

On what turns her on in a man she said:
Nothing out of the ordinary but there are some things that I appreciate. I appreciate a man who works out, who has a fit, toned body because I work out a lot too. But most of all I'm more interested overall in a man's brains than anything else because I like to talk, I like to have intellectual conversations so I like a man who has a high IQ.

4 comments:

We can't wait to see dat happen ooooo.

Upcoming Artist would do anything to make dem selves popular .

What a shame. How can a responsible girl say dis?

Lol. Werin come be our business? If u like naked and walk around.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More