Friday 4 April 2014

Balling! Comedian I Go Dye Shows Off His French-Style Mansion [PHOTOS]

Comedian I Go Dye recently posted pictures of his French-style mansion on Instagram.

The house was followed with this caption;

“Life is not quantified by one’s success alone. The situation in your immediate environment also shows how you are faring . In terms of personal aspiration, I would say I am not fulfilled, because most of my desire to live in a society devoid of certain factors hampering proper standard way of living are not present in the lives of those living around us. Majority of people in our midst still live below poverty level.”

Check the photos out below.










9 comments:

Hmmmm y dnt he go and help the poor then?he posted a picture of his mansion and preaching nonsense.

Allow him enjoy his money jo.haters

All this comedians dey hammer ooo

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More