Wednesday 8 January 2014

WOW!!! MEET Actor Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna & Beautiful Daughters [PHOTOS]

Ghanian star actor,  Majid Michel is married to a pretty half caste, Virna Michel and their first daughter Keira is 9-year-old while the second one named Zara is 5-year-old.

Beautiful home...





Aren't they lovely family?

Here are some of his personal quotes:

Quote
“People think I am a womanizer.”-Majid Michel

“I think the public will judge if stardom has gotten into my head.”-Majid Michel

“… I do well to interpret scripts to the best of my ability so even if I’m given a monster to play a love scene with, I will.”-Majid Michel

“As a child, I use to act with my sisters at home, we created our own scenarios and acted them out, we had great fun doing that.”-Majid Michel

7 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More