Thursday 19 December 2013

Miley Cyrus Talks About Getting Naked

Miley, who appears to have gone off the deep end in the past few months, revealed that she actually doesn’t feel the need to always take her clothes off.

In fact, she told Barbara that she’s always be criticized no matter what she does.

“I don’t always want to be naked,” she said, explaining that she feels she can’t win in the media. “No matter what I do, I’m either boring or I’m a slut.”

The saddest part of the interview was when she said, “I was never really happy with who I was.” (She was referring to her pre- Bangerz days.)

Her mom, Tish Cyrus , made a quick appearance and revealed that she actually doesn’t agree with all of Miley’s decisions.

“There are times, as a mom, I’m like, ‘What are you thinking?’ she admitted. “This is what 20-year- olds do. She’s just doing it in front of the world.”

3 comments:

Thats wat she wants, so the World should let her be.

She is doing it for fame..And it is really working for her.

She's just doing it fame dats just it

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More