Friday 4 October 2013

Big Sean & Girlfriend Naya Rivera Are Now Engaged!

2013 continues to see many celebrities make the decision to walk down the altar, with the latest being rapper Big Sean and his girlfriend, Glee star Naya Rivera.

While details are still surfacing, the engagement reports popped online late Thursday (October 3) night.

Naya’s rep reportedly confirmed the news to JustJared.com.

The 26-year-old Glee actress has been dating the 25-year-old rapper for about six months. They made their first appearance together as a couple back in April at a movie premiere.

“I had followed him and he sent me a little message like, ‘I’m a fan.’ I tweeted that I followed him, I was trying to get his attention,” Naya previously told Access Hollywood about how she and Sean met. “We went to dinner and the rest is history.”

Naya and Sean collaborated recently on her debut single “Sorry”!

Congratulations to the love birds...


-->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More