Tuesday 22 October 2013

Angelo Explains Why He Ended His Relationship With Beverly Osu

Rumors have circulated on the internet that BBA love birds Angelo Collins & Beverly Osu may have ended their relationship.
37-year old Angelo, who had one of the most sexual relationships during the reality show with Beverly, explained on Facebook why he had to end the relationship.
He wrote,
I love u guys even the ones that hate…right now I need clarity…not chaos & scrutiny,I need to focus on what’s important, my youth develoment programs and my family,I don’t think I should be in a relationship right now it overshadows what I really wanna do,I hope u guys can respect me for my decision*thanks to everyone that supported me
Beverly & Angelo were seen together last at Beverly’s birthday party weeks back, where the dreaded South African came with other former housemates to celebrate in Nigeria.



-->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More