Sunday 1 September 2013

I Don’t Know Why I Fell In Love With Angelo –Beverly Osu

beverly_osu_angelo.tiwasblogHow come it was Angelo you fell in love with in the house?

I had so many options to choose from in the house but I wasn’t attracted to any of them. But for some reasons I still do not understand, I fell in love with Angelo. I got attracted to him from the first day I saw him. For now, I will see where the relationship will take us.



So, you don’t mind the difference in nationalities?

There is no race when it comes to love. I can always go there and he can come here.

How come you had séx with Angelo in the house?

Angelo and I never had séx.I didn’t have séx in the house. I never had séx in the house.

But we saw the two of you in the bath tub, máking love

We didn’t have séx. It was not an option for us. I don’t know where the people outside got the story from. I was shocked when I came out of the house and learnt that we had séx. I cannot take my bath with a swimming suit. We all take our bath náked. I shouldn’t be singled out because I went for a reality show. I am not different

What of all the other intimate things you did with Angelo? Didn’t you mind that the whole world was watching?

Whatever I was doing with Angelo, I didn’t even think I was on TV. It was just the two of us. We didn’t plan anything, we were just happy. No matter how people will look at it, I don’t regret anything I did with Angelo. I didn’t bring out the video and said everybody should look at me. Big Brother brought out the video.




Twitter Facebook Favorites More