Saturday 31 August 2013

''I dont fall in love'' BBA Constestant,Melvin Oduah

In this interview with Punch, Melvin said he will not feature in any reality show again and he does not fall in love easily because he sees love as a gradual process...

Excerpts...

You were attracted to Selly and later to Dillish. Who were you really attracted to?

I don’t fall in love and I didn’t see myself falling in love in the house. Love just doesn’t happen. For me, love is a gradual process. That was why I didn’t ‘toast’ anybody.


First it was Gulder Ultimate Search and later Mr. Nigeria and now Big Brother. Do we see you go into any competition again?

Ah! I have tried o. I am not the only one in Nigeria. I don’t intend to go into any other competition. I would just use this platform I have now to move my career. I have been finishing as a runner up in all this shows. But I am not jinxed. It is not easy to be in this competition. It has a little bit of psychological effect on you but it is all good. That you didn’t finish first doesn’t mean that you are not good enough. I look at the positive side. I will not sulk but I will keep doing what I have to do.

What do you intend to do after now?
I am going to take my acting career to greater heights. I was an actor before I got into the house. I think that my acting career will go up.
- See more at: http://www.jointarena.com/2013/08/i-dont-fall-in-love-thats-why-i-didnt.html#more







1 comments:

greeting to you all,

Are you a Girl or a man seeking or interested in a sugar mummy/daddy,Are you good on bed? Do you really need a rich sweet sugar daddy or sugar mummy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,directors,gold ladies,cash money ladies,doctors,london based ladies,ladies and daddies willing to pay as much as 70-100k,and the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DE LTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,,RIVE RS,KOGI,KADUNA,JOS,ABIA IBADAN,ONDO,BENIN,we have some rich sugar daddies who are urgently in need of a sweet sexy girls and some rich mummies who are looking for young guys to spend their money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM.Get back to us via our email : sugarmummy_agent@yahoo.com or reach us via our mobile line 07035657936 or 08096390703 We await your response.

Regard, MR SHINA ogunsiji

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More