Friday 2 August 2013

I am not a child- Osita Iheme Cries out











To Osita Iheme the talented actor, size is nothing, but an image. The talented actor that is popularly known as paw-paw frowned at people who see him as a small boy.


Recently on his interview, he expressed his disappointment about people whom see him as a child, hear him,” If you are a child in a drama, in real life you are not. You don’t need to behave like a child. Yes, a lot of people mistake me for a child in real life but, that is their problem. I don’t think o look like a child, so I don’t allow that to disturb me”.


Truly, will a child invest in real estate? Will a child go to strip club to have fun and comes back with a hot dancer? Will a child have series of cars? Only paw paw can

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More