Monday 11 September 2017

Kylie Jenner reveals the incident which prompted her to get bigger lips

Kylie Jenner addressed the real reason she had lip implants .On Sunday's edition of E!'s Life of Kylie, she said a boy's remark prompted her to go for bigger lips .Speaking to her therapist,she said
'I was 15 and I was insecure about my lips ... I [had] really small lips,''It was like one of my first kisses and a guy was like, "I didn’t think you would be a good kisser because you have such small lips,"' she said, adding that she 'took that really hard.'
She continued,

'Just when a guy you like says that, I don’t know, it just really affected me - I just didn’t feel desirable or pretty.'I would overline my lips with lip liner just to create the illusion of bigger lips.''Finally I was like, "This lip liner isn’t doing it,"' adding that she 'ended up getting [her] lips done.'
The therapist asked her,
 'Isn't it amazing how people can just say a couple things and it's just like gets right in there?' to which she answered, 'It sticks with you.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More